HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HAIR DURING LOCKDOWN?
AS WE ARE ALL STUCK INDOORS, MANY OF US WILL BE WORRYING ABOUT OUR HAIR. ROOTS ARE STARTING TO SHOW A BIT TOO MUCH, THE FRINGE IS GETTING ANNOYINGLY LONG.
“What are we going to do about our hair?” Surely these questions are going through most women’s minds at the moment.
A good hair cut or a fresh new colour can boost our confidence and make us feel like we can take on the world. We all deserve some pampering but for now this little luxury is no longer an option and no one knows when we will next see our hairdressers.
Whether it’s unruly split ends, roots starting to show or a length fringe, it will soon reach the point where we will be reaching for the scissors or bottle of hair dye to try some DIY re-styling.
With our social lives pretty much non-existent at the moment, it’s the perfect opportunity to treat our hair to some pampering we wouldn’t normally have time to do. We should use this time to care for our hair giving some self-care.
Is there a way we can have our hair looking healthy even without our usual salon appointments?
Below are some tips to help you care for your hair and to make them look healthy.
- Wash your hair when needed, shampoo less often, as it strips your hair of your own conditioning natural oils. You can use our natural shampoo to tackle thin and lacklustre hair enriched with Jaborandi, Rosemary and Red Algae Seaweed, it will give you a fuller, healthier and stronger hair.
- Re-nourish your hair with our natural conditioner. Leave it on for at least five minutes before rinsing, you will definitely feel the benefit. It will encourage hair growth giving you a fuller, shinier and softer hair.
- Stay hydrated, drinking plenty of water, try to eat and sleep well is actually really good for your hair and your skin.
- Give you hair a rest and learn something new to do with it – watch a tutorial on how to French plait your hair. You could bring your fringe to the side if it is getting too long, or could try putting it up with some clips.
- These are incredible natural treatment to use at home to keep your hair nourished and in the best condition possible, from home made masks to natural products. Don’t try to cut your own hair, instead, try styling it differently. You may even be tempted to do it yourself. The temptation may be to grab some scissors or colour it yourself there are many ways it can go wrong.
- Now is an awesome time honestly to give your hair a break, especially if you heat style it all the time. Just let it go, let it air dry, maybe you’ll like the way it looks. it’s a great time to invest in the at-home treatment and give your locks some much needed TLC.Do what makes you feel good, it will boost your confidence, there are lots of things you can do from home to still keep up with your beauty. Use this time to practise a new make-up look, mask your hair, and take care of your skin.
- Our Renove haircare range made of natural ingredients was created to help with hair loss, using the combination of Jaborandi plant extract, Rosemary plant extract and Red Algae Seaweed plant extract (often referred to as Chondrus Crispus) having unique moisturising and protection properties to leave hair strong and deeply nourished from first use. Long-term use will stimulate hair regrowth, improve fullness and prevent hair from stripping away its natural oils.Nourish your scalp with healthy vitamin-rich natural ingredients for healthy-looking hair, shining with natural vitality.